Saturday, June 1, 2019

For You Let It Ride

Another card for classes next week! 
I used the Let It Ride set and water colored the 
horse image with ink and my aqua painter.
I cut the shimmer white card stock with the 
stitched rectangle die and stamped the
image along with the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I water colored the grass in Old Olive then the horse in Crumb Cake 
and Soft Suede. 
I layered the rectangle on the Terracotta Tile piece of card 
stock I stamped with the Crackle background stamp in the same color ink.
I added some copper trim around before laying it on the 
Crumb Cake base.
This can be for any occasion!
Hope you have a blessed weekend
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Crackle, Let It Ride
Paper: Terracotta Tile, Shimmer White,
Crumb Cake
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Crumb Cake,
Soft Suede, Old Olive
Stitched Rectangle dies, copper trim, aqua painter

No comments:

Post a Comment