Friday, June 28, 2019

FMS394 Friendship




Simple sketch over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
and great chance to show off some beautiful DSP.
I used a piece of Bird Ballad designer paper for the background.
I layered it a piece of Pool Party card stock and then a white base.
I added a strip of Petal Pink card stock stamped with the
sentiment from the Free As A Bird set in Memento Tuxedo Black.  
The bird and branch with flowers are snipped from another
 designer paper print in the Bird Ballad DSP. 
I then stamped two small flowers in Memento on white card stock
and colored with Petal Pink and Calypso Coral Stampin Blends markers.
I hand snipped those two and placed under the bird's feet.

Hope you can play along and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Free As A Bird
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Petal Pink, Calypso Coral
Paper: Bird Ballad, Whisper White, Pool Party,
Petal Pink




No comments:

Post a Comment