Monday, June 3, 2019

To A Wild Rose Happy Birthday


I started this last card for classes this week with 
the Soft Sea Foam base. Love this To A Wild Rose bundle.
I stamped in the same color the flowers for a background.
I added the detailed die behind in Purple Posy card stock
cut with the Wild Rose die. I stamped the flower on white card stock
in Gorgeous Grape ink and did the second step 
stamp to color it in with Highland Heather.
I added some Early Espresso ink to the middle of the flower.
I stamped the leaves two step both in Mint Macaron ink.
I cut those with the matching dies.
I stamped the sentiment from All That You Are in Espresso ink
and punched it out with the 1 1/4" circle punch.
I added pearls to finish it off.
Hope you have a wonderful Monday and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: To A Wild Rose, All That You Are
Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Sea Foam, Mint Macaron,
Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Purple Posy
pearls, Wild Rose dies, 1 1/4" circle punch





1 comment: