Thursday, June 20, 2019

TGIFC216 Thank You Free Bird



I think this is my first time playing along with the
TGIF Challenges. I really like this sketch.
I started with the DSP called Bird Ballad. 
I layered it on the Daffodil Delight base and added the 
other design of paper banner I punched with the 
Triple Banner punch.
I cut the stitched label die in white and stamped the sentiment 
from Free As A Bird in Memento Tuxedo Black.  
I stamped the flowers and the bird in Memento on white 
and colored with my Stampin Blends.
I punched the leaf with the Leaf punch in Old Olive paper.
I hand snipped the flowers and birds. 
I finished it off with the pearls.

Sweet card and so pretty thanks to the paper. 
Check out the challenge at tgifchallenges.blogspot.com 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Free As A Bird
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- So Saffron, Smoky Slate,
 Calypso Coral
Paper: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Bird Ballad DSP,
Whisper White
Stitched Nested labels dies, Leaf punch,
Triple Banner punch, pearls 





1 comment:

  1. Your card is just gorgeous! I love that vibrant banner. It really sets off the pretty little bird. Love all the little details too. Thanks for joining TGIF Chanllenges this week, and hope yo see you again!

    ReplyDelete