Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Hello Daisies


I sent this to my mom last week and hopefully 
it made her smile.
I layered a piece of the Happiness Blooms DSP on the 
Night of Navy base and then added the frame of white over.
I cut the center out of the white card stock with the 
stitched rectangle dies and stamped the sentiment from 
To A Wild Rose on in Navy. 
I added the daisy image after heat embossing
the flower on Navy in white emboss powder and punching with 
the Daisy punch. I added the small Call Me Clover circle in the middle 
plus a pearl to finish it off.

Hope you have a happy day and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Daisy Delight, To A Wild Rose
Ink: VersaMark, Night Of Navy
Paper: Whisper White, Night OF Navy, Call Me Clover,
Happiness Blooms DSP
white emboss powder, pearl, Daisy punch, 1/2" circle punch,
Stitched Rectangle dies 

No comments:

Post a Comment