Friday, May 31, 2019

FF0035 Dreams Set Sail

#FF0035, #festivefridaychallenge, Father's Day, Blue


Yes, you will see this set/suite a lot from me!
This is my third card for classes next week and can use it for 
several occasions. I started with a white base
 and layered a piece of Night Of Navy embossed with the Subtles emboss folder. 
I added the strip of Come Sail Away DSP with the sail boats down one side.
I then started layering on the white stitched oval. 
I ran the seaweed through with the Mossy Meadow paper and cut it in half
to place one part one direction and the other going opposite.
I stamped the boats on white in Navy and Seaside Spray inks.
I colored the bottom of the boats with the Balmy Blue marker. 
Those were also cut with the Smooth Sailing dies.
I cut the wheel in Soft suede and the sentiment was stamped in 
Navy on Seaside Spray and cut with the label die in the same set.

Play along with the challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com 
this week!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Windy

Stamp set: Sailing Home
Ink: Night of Navy, Seaside Spray
Marker-Balmy Blue
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, 
Seaside Spray, Soft Suede, Night of Navy,
Come Sail Away DSP
Smooth Sailing dies, Stitched Shapes dies, clear epoxy dot


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful collage of elements. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you combined the different elements to create a very handsome card. Thank you for stamping along with the Festive Friday challenge #FF0035

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome card Windy! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete