Thursday, May 23, 2019

GDP190 A Come Sail Away Thanks




Love the Come Sail Away suite from SU! 
It starts on June 4th and I am so happy to play with it now!
I layered a piece of white card stock and a piece of 
Come Sail Away DSP on my Night of Navy base.
I added a stitched oval cut from more of the DSP.
I placed a strip for Seaside Spray with a rope die cut in white.
I love that die!
I stamped the lighthouse on Navy in white emboss powder
plus the sentiment.  I cut the wheel in Soft Suede and added a
gold metallic pearl to the middle. 
Great elements all working together!

Hope you can play along with the  challenge 
over at global-design-project.com this week.

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sailing Home
Ink: VersaMark 
Paper: Come Sail Away DSP, Whisper White,
Seaside Spray, Night of Navy, Soft Suede
Smooth Sailing dies, Stitched Shapes dies, white emboss powder,
heat tool, gold metallic pearl





4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Windy! All that blue is stunning. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool way to use this set! I really want to get it. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card. Can't wait to try it out. Just got my Sailing Home bundle.

    ReplyDelete