Saturday, May 4, 2019

CTS320 Thinking Of You Sentimental Rose

CTS320


Sentimental Rose is a set that came in April's 
Paper Pumpkin kit and it is really awesome!
I stamped the roses in Gray Granite in each corner
of the Very Vanilla card stock and
then added Soft Sea Foam leaves around. 
I then took my sponge dauber and added some Lovely Lipstick
ink to the center of each rose plus a pearl.
I stamped the sentiment from Wonderful Romance on the 
Very Vanilla die in the center. I layered a piece of 
Sea Foam then a piece of Lipstick card stock 
before adding on the Very Vanilla base.

Hope you can play along with this lovely sketch
this week over at casethissketch.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sentiment Rose, Wonderful Romance
Ink: Soft Sea Foam, Lovely Lipstick, Gray Granite
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Sea Foam, Lovely Lipstick
pearls, Wonderful Floral dies

1 comment:

  1. Like this card so much. Going to make some. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete