Friday, May 10, 2019

Thinking Of You Flamingo


Another piece of DSP from my friend Jennifer 
from the new SU! annual 2019-2010 catalog starting 
June 4th, 2019. 
This one is called Follow Your Art DSP with some awesome 
bright colors!  I added it to a piece of Coastal Cabana,
Blueberry Bushel, and a base of Calypso Coral card stock.
I wrapped some Coral twine around before adding my circles.
I stamped the flamingo in both Blushing Bride and Calypso Coral
from Fabulous Flamingo on a white circle 
and then the sentiment in Blueberry from Colorful Seasons set.  
I added the scallop Blueberry circle behind.

Very fun card!
Hope you have a fab day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Fabulous Flamigo, Colorful Seasons
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Calypso Coral,
Blueberry Bushel, Follow Your Art DSP
Layering Circles dies, Calypso Coral twine-retired

No comments:

Post a Comment