Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Vibrant Vases For You


I am in love with these new Stitched Nested Labels dies.
It is hard to see the stitching here in my photo.
I cut the white and then the Berry Burst to layer.
I added them to the Lemon Lime Twist Gingham Gala DSP
and the Berry Burst base after running some retired Berry ribbon around.
I stamped the vase from Vibrant Vases on white in Lemon Lime ink
and punched it out with the vase builder punch.
I stamped the flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black and Berry Burst 
and hand snipped them out.
I popped both up on the white label
 and added a Granny Apple Green glimmer dot.
I finished it off with a Berry Burst bow.

Hope you have a vibrant day and thanks for 
stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Vibrant Vases
Ink: Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gingham Gala DSP, Berry Burst, Whisper White
Berry Burst ribbon, Stitched Nested Labels dies, 
Vase builder punch, Glimmer dot in Granny Apple Green





No comments:

Post a Comment