Monday, May 27, 2019

FabFri164 Hello Wild Rose



I thought of this DSP as soon as I saw the color challenge.
I used the Floral Romance  DSP with he white
and Pear Pizzazz background and layered it on a white base.
I then stamped the wild rose in Flirty Flamingo and then stamped off to color it 
in with the two step stamping. I stamped the leaves in Soft Sea Foam and 
cut the rose and leaves out with the matching 
dies called Wild Rose dies.
I also cut the label in white card stock with the same dies.
On this label I stamped the sentiment from the set in Flirty Flamingo.
I added the pearl to finish off the card.  

Sweet and easy with this color challenge 
over at fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com

Hope you have a blessed Memorial Day and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: To A Wild Rose
Ink: Soft Sea Foam, Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Floral Romance DSP, Whisper White
pearl, Wild Rose dies, 




1 comment:

  1. Lovely, Windy! I hadn't really looked closely at this set - you've really made it sing - your pinks are perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete