Tuesday, May 7, 2019

GDP188 Casing The King



I love to case The King- my friend and fellow
Pal, Brian King over at stampwithbrian.com 

Here is my card:

I kept a neutral base with Crumb Cake card stock
but I decided to flip the layout as well as his colors!
I grabbed the Lemon Lime Twist Gingham Gala DSP
for the background and added the layers of Balmy Blue
 and Whisper White.  I stamped the sentient from Healing Hugs
in Blueberry Bushel on my white card stock and then I stamped the 
rose in Balmy and leaves in Lemon Lime on another piece 
of white card stock.  I hand snipped them to pop up.
Really clean and simple like the one I am casing- I was tempted to add
pearls or enamel dots but held back!

Hope you can play along over at global-design-project.com
Thanks for stopping by today! 
Windy

Stamp set: Healing Hugs
Ink: Balmy Blue, Lemon Lime Twist, Blueberry Bushel
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Balmy Blue,
Gingham Gala DSP



3 comments:

  1. I love your flip of the colors here, Windy! Such a beautiful card! So glad you played along with my GDP challenge. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on Brian's inspiration!! I just love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Windy ... Reversing the colours is fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete