Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Direction Of Your Dreams



You can do this set pretty much in any color!
I used the Tranquil Textures DSP for the main background
and layered it on a Fresh Fig base.
I stamped the sentiment from Sailing Home in
Tranquil Tide ink on the white stitched rectangle along with the 
birds in Fig.
I stamped the light house in VersaMark ink on a piece of Tranquil Tide
and heat embossed in white. I cut it with the matching die
plus the Fig wheel and the Sahara Sand rope. 
I added some Fig behind my white rectangle and a silver pearl
to my wheel to finish it off.
Hope you have a perfect day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sailing Home
Paper: Tranquil Textures DSP, Whisper White,
Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig, and Sahara Sand
Ink: VersaMark, Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig
heat tool, white emboss powder, silver pearl,
Smooth Sailing dies, Stitched Rectangle dies




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Such a great color combo from this paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely colorful card and great for a man card. Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete