Thursday, May 2, 2019

FMS386 Life Is Better




I wanted to play for a few days with these DSP before it retires.
I bought it because I love the blue and green together.
It uses the Call Me Clover, Night of Navy and Pineapple Punch
along with a few other colors.
I used two prints here and layered them on a Call Me Clover base.
I layered the circles in Pineapple, Navy and white.
I stamped the dots in Pineapple ink and the sentiment in 
Navy from the Petal Palette set.
I finished it off with some enamel dots in Pineapple Punch.
Love the bright colors and this fun sketch.
Play along over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Petal Palette
Ink: Pineapple Punch, Night Of Navy
Paper: Pineapple Punch, Night of Navy, and Call Me Clover
Happiness Blooms DSP, Whisper White
Layering Circles dies, Happiness Bloom enamel dots




4 comments:

  1. Such a great card Windy! I just love that paper! So bright and cheery! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your bold colors lead right to that fabulous sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty! Love those complimentary bold patterns. Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete