Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Happy Father's Day!



This is my Father's Day for card class next with
featuring the Geared Up Garage set and dies!
I stamped the car many times on the Tranquil Tide background
in the same color and then layered it on a Very Vanilla base.
I stamped the car on a piece of Very Vanilla in Memento Tuxedo Black
and colored it with my Stampin Blends markers in Real Red and Mango Melody.
I cut it out with the matching die. I added it to a vanilla oval 
stamped with some Smoky Slate "oil". I stamped the sentiment 
in Memento Black on Smoky Slate card stock
 and cut it with the matching die. 
I cut the gears out with silver foil paper. 

Hope my dad will like it as well as my class.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Geared Up Garage
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Smoky Slate, Tranquil Tide
Stampin Blends- Mango Melody, Real Red
Paper: Smoky Slate, silver foil, Very Vanilla, Tranquil Tide
Garage Gears dies, Layering Oval dies







No comments:

Post a Comment