Friday, May 24, 2019

FMS389 Blooms For Birds



Love this DSP especially the birdcages!
I started with the designer paper and layered a piece of Old Olive
card stock before placing all on the white base.
I cut the stitched circle of bird from another piece of DSP.
I added the Olive stitched circle then stamped the sentiment
from Perennial Birthdays set in Soft Suede on the white banner.
I then stamped the flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black from 
Free As A Bird and colored with my Stampin Blends markers 
in Calypso Coral then I hand snipped them. 
Love the sketch over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
Hope you can play along!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Perennial Birthday, Free As A Bird
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Suede
Paper: Bird Ballard DSP, Whisper White,
Old Olive
Stitched Shapes dies, banner punch-retired 

  



3 comments:

  1. Lovely take on the sketch, WIndy! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great card Windy! I love those sweet little birds! The background paper suits the card perfectly! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Windy this is so sweet! Love those yellow birds! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete