Tuesday, August 13, 2019

A Yellow Bloom


This is the first card for my card classes next week.
I stamped the bloom from Good Morning Magnolia set
in Memento Tuxedo Black on thick Whisper White
card stock and cut it out with the matching die.
I colored it with the So Saffron, Mango Melody, Mossy Meadow,
and Crumb Cake Stampin Blends markers.
I added it to the Mossy Meadow and Whisper backgrounds cut with
an edgelit die from the Magnolia Memory dies.
I stamped the sentiment from same set in Mossy on the 
So Saffrn base and added some pearls to finish it off.

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamps set: Good Morning Magnolia
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: So Saffron, Whisper White, Mossy Meadow
Stampin Blends markers- So Saffron, Mossy Meadow,
Crumb Cake and Mango Melody
Magnolia Memory dies, pearls

2 comments: