Sunday, August 11, 2019

PP454 A Lovely Lipstick Magnolia



I love Black and White with a hot pink.
I choose Lovely Lipstick to parade with these two colors this week
for the challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 

I love the Magnolia 3D folder and it looks awesome
with this Lovely Lipstick card stock. 
I only had to add the two stitched nested labels- one in 
white stock stock stamped with the sentiment from Good Morning Magnolia
in Memento Tuxedo Black and the other in Basic Black
card stock but with only one end ran through the die.
I stamped the flower bud from the same set in same ink
and colored it with my Lovely Lipstick Stampin Blends marker.
I cut it out with the matching die from Magnolia Memory dies.
I finished it off with the white polka ribbon
 and bow and the black gems. 

Hope you can play along this week with 
Jaydee's color challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Good Morning Magnolia
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black 
Stampin Blends Marker- Lovely Lipstick
Paper: Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White,
Basic Black
Magnolia Memory dies, Stitched Nested Labels dies,
Black gems, White polka dot tulle ribbon, Magnolia 3D folder

9 comments:

  1. Windy, this is stunning. The magnolia folder really is gorgeous, especially with a color like this. The polka dot ribbon is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for rocking my challenge this week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous!! The hot pink is beautiful with the touch of black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that hot pink embossed background is SOOO elegant! Love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colour combo too Windy and that embossed flower looks fabulous in the pink. I love the addition of the polka dot tuille too - an extra feminine touch for your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Windy, this is GORGEOUS! I love that hot pink with the black and white, too! The embossing folder is just gorgeous! I may have to get that! Thanks for enabling me! LOL Love the polka dot ribbon, too! Have a great weekend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning, Windy! Clean and simple perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black, white and hot pink is my love language! Lol! I love how you used the magnolia in a bold and bright color. It really pops! Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete