Saturday, August 24, 2019

FMS300 Come To Gather Suite



Some wonderful colors in this Come To Gather suite!
I stamped my leaf in Memento Tuxedo Black ink
on thick Whisper White. I then colored it with my 
Stampin Blends markers in Cajun Craze.
I cut it along with the solid leaf with the Gathered 
Leaves dies. I stamped the sentiment
in Pretty Peacock and cut it with the 
Stitched Nested Labels dies. I popped all these up
on the two panels cut in Pear Pizzazz and 
the lovely pattern from Come To Gather DSP.
I added them to the Crumb Cake background 
embossed with the Subtles emboss folder and layered
on the Cajun base. 
Some linen thread and a few in color dots in
Pretty Peacock to finish it off.

Head over to freshlymadesletches.blogspot.com 
to play along with their sketch challenge this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Gather Together
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends marker- Cajun Craze
Paper: Come To Gather DSP, Whisper White,
Pear Pizzazz, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake
Gathered Leaves dies, Stitched Nested Labels dies,
209-2021 in color faceted dots in Pretty Peacock,
line thread, Subtles emboss folder

3 comments:

  1. The colors, the panels, the sweet leaves - everything about this card is wonderful! I'm dreaming of Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty this is! Fall loveliness. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Fall colors and pretty leaves. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete