Thursday, August 22, 2019

Season Of Thanks


Love the new fall set suite called Come To Gather.
Here I used the new designer paper called Come to Gather 
layered on the Rococo Rose and then the Very Vanilla base.
I ran some of the lovely 1/2" Rococo Rose gathered ribbon around
before adding to base.
I stamped the pumpkins and the leaf as well as the sentiment from the 
new Gather Together set on vanilla card stock in Memento Black .
I cut the sentiment out with the Stitched Nested Labels dies
I cut them out with the matching dies called Gathered Leaves dies.
I colored the leaf in Rose and the pumpkins in Calypso Coral with 
my Stampin Blends markers. 
I hand cu the wheat stalk and the solid leaf with cut from 
Terracotta Tile card stock.
I really like the Rose and Tile colors together!
New color combo!

Hope you have a fab day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Gather Together
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers-Calypso Coral, Rococo Rose
Paper: Terracotta Tile, Rococo Rose, Very Vanilla, 
Come To Gather DSP
Gathered Leaves dies, Stitched Nested Labels dies,
1/2" Rococo Rose gathered ribbon


1 comment: