Friday, August 9, 2019

FMS400 Perfect Day To Sail Away





It is freslymadesketches.blogspot.com 400th!
They are celebrating with a throw back to their first sketch
which a real fav of mine!
I went nautical for this great sketch.
I layered the stripe paper from Come Sail Away DSP
on the white base and then added the rectangles of
another print of DSP and Balmy Blue card stock.
I placed the Night of Navy strip of card stock below
and then added the white rope and knot die from Smooth Sailing dies.
I cut with the other elements with same dies.
 I stamped the lighthouse in Balmy Blue and the anchor in Night of Navy.
I cut the wheel in Crumb Cake.
I used a sentiment sticker from Come Sail Away
memories & more card pack.
I finished it off with the navy enamel dots at the top.

Hope you can play along this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sailing Home
Ink: Balmy Blue, Night Of Navy
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy,
Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Come Sail Away DSP
Come Sail Away memories & more card pack,
Happiness blooms enamel dots in Night of Navy,
Smooth Sailing dies

2 comments:

  1. Perfect colors! Love this nautical card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layered elements! Thanks for helping us celebrate 400 at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete