Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Nautical Bags For Class



I decided to do a nautical theme for my gift bags
for card classes this month. 
I always make or decorate something for my 
guests to bring their cards home.
I grabbed white and crumb cake bags from the dollar store
 and used my Come Sail Away designer paper for the background.
I cut the Nested Label in watercolor paper and 
took my aqua painter to Balmy Blue ink
to watercolor it.
I stamped the lighthouse in Night of Navy and the 
\anchor in Balmy Blue and cut them out with the matching dies
from Smooth Sailing. 
I also cut the wheel in Crumb Cake and the banner in 
Balmy Blue. I stamped the sentiment in Navy ink on the banner
from the A Big Thank You set.

Hope you enjoy your day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy



1 comment:

  1. You always design beautiful bags for your group. These are great! ♥

    ReplyDelete