Monday, August 12, 2019

Thankful For Beauty & Joy


I made a few of these cards in the 4" square to include in 
the mailing of the new holiday catalog to my out of town customers.
This new set in the 2019 holiday catalog is called Beauty & Joy.
I did a little casing from one sample.
I used the Early Espresso card stock for the base cut 4" square.
I added a 3 3/4" square piece of the now retired Wood Textures DSP
to the base and added my white stitched nested label on it.
On the label I stamped the basket in Crumb Cake, the trunk in Early Espresso,
and the leaves I inked in Crushed Curry and sponged some 
Mango Melody on before stamping.
I stamped the sentiment in Mango on the white banner and popped it 
up on the label then finished it off with a rhinestone I colored
with mt Mango Stampin Blend marker.

I hope you have a blessed day
 and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beauty & Joy
Ink: mango Melody, Crushed Curry,
Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White,
Wood Textures DSP-retired
Stampin Blend marker- Mango Melody
Stitched Nested Labels dies, rhinestone, 
banner punch-retired, sponge dauber




No comments:

Post a Comment