Sunday, August 4, 2019

PP453 Back To School Creativity





I grabbed my Crafting Forever set and created this art card
 for a back to school fell and Claire's theme challenge this week
over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black 
on a white oval and colored it with  my Stampin Blends markers. 
I layered a scallop Poppy Parade oval and then a Pineapple Punch.
I stamped the Crackle Paint background in Balmy Blue
on white paper. I added it it the Poppy base.
I also added a Poppy strip stamped with the sentiment in black. 
I finished it off with some Pineapple enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Crafting Forever, Crackle Paint
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Pineapple Punch
Stampin Blends- Balmy Blue, Pineapple Punch, Poppy Parade,
Basic Black, Smoky Slate
Triple Banner punch, Layering Ovals, Happiness Blooms
enamels dots in Pineapple Punch






7 comments:

  1. Love this Windy! The crackle background is a fun detail and I'm loving the bright and cheery colors you used. That sentiment is a good reminder, too. Have a good day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love that crackle background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, I love the bright primary colors; this image is perfect for back-to-school, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect card for this week's challenge! I love the crackle background...and the colors are so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Windy, this is just perfect! I love all the bright primary colors and that crackled background! You made my challenge shine this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bright colours you chose for your card Windy - I think back-to-school and teacher cards should always feature some red! The crackle background looks fabulous behind your pencil pot too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Windy, I love those bright colors and the crackle background is perfect for the arty theme of your card.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete