Tuesday, August 20, 2019

CTS335 Lighthouse Thanks



Fun sketch today over at casethissketch.blogspot.com 
I thought of the rope die from the Smooth Sailing dies
and cut it in 4 colors- Night of Navy,
Blueberry Bushel, Pacific Point and Balmy Blue.
I layered them across a white background with a matted 
with a layer of Balmy and more white before laying 
on the Navy base.
I stamped the birds in the corner in Balmy.
I stamped the lighthouse from Sailing Home set 
in Navy and cut with matching die.
I stamped the sentiment from same set in Navy
on the Balmy card stock and cut with the cool banner die.
Clean and simple today!
Hope you have a wonderful week
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sailing Home
Ink: Night Of Navy, Balmy Blue
Paper: Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy,
Pacific Point, Blueberry Bushel
Smooth Sailing dies

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful use of this sketch, Windy! Love the blues here.

    ReplyDelete