Tuesday, February 18, 2020

CTS007 A Nautical Thanks




While I had my nautical stuff out for another project,
I thought this suite was perfect for this sketch over at 
casethissketch.blogspot.com 
I stamped the lighthouse in Seaside Spray and sponged a little 
Sahara Sand ink over the give it a bit of a vintage look.
I cut it out with the matching die called Smooth Sailing.
I added it to the strip of striped Come Sail Away DSP which I added the 
white rope die cut in half to the bottom.
I used another print of this DSP for the background layered on
Night of Navy and a white base.
I stamped the sentiment on white from the same set called Sailing Home 
in Night of Navy and cut it with the Smooth Sailing dies. 
I cut the rope knots from same dies to add to the side for the sketch.
I finished it off with a wheel trinket in silver.

Hope you day is wonderful!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sailing Home
Ink: Night of Navy, Sahara Sand, Seaside Spray
Paper: Come Sail Away DSP, Night of Navy, 
Whisper White
Smooth Sailing dies, Come Sail Away trinkets







No comments:

Post a Comment