Tuesday, February 25, 2020

CTS360 AND FF0053 Timeless Friendship

CTS360




Such a fun sketch over at casethissketch.blogspot.com
and it made me think of the flowers from page 38 
in the new mini SU! catalog using the Timeless Tropical bundle.
I choose to use blue flowers, green leaves and brown (kraft) paper
along with a friendship sentiment per the challenge over at 
festivefridaychallenge.com this week.

I started with the kraft card stock cut 4" by 5 1/4" and ran thought the 
Coastal Weave embossing folder. 
I cut many Pretty Peacock and Pool Party flowers with the 
In The Tropics dies plus the leaves in Old Olive. 
I added them to the back ground and then layered all on Peacock base.
I stamped in Peacock ink the sentiment from Timeless Tropical
in a strip of white card stock to finish it off. 
I was tempted to add bling but liked the natural look.
Will have to use my kraft card stock again with the suite!

Have a lovely Tuesday and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Timeless Tropical
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Pretty Peacock,
Pool Party, Old Olive
In The Tropics dies, Coastal Weave embossing folder



4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card!! Thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Such a great mix of colors! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is simply lovely. Great choices in colors and embossing folder. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Windy! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete