Friday, February 7, 2020

GDP226 Bee Merci



It feels a little busy but aren't bees suppose to be busy!
I started with the Basic Black base for the sketch challenge 
over at global-design-project.com this week.
I added the layer of Golden Honey DSP then cut four strips
of another print of that designer paper 1" by 3 3/4".
I cut the tower from the Parisian dies in gold foil. 
I cut the Merci sentiment in white card stock form the same die set.
I stamped the bees from Honey Bee set on white in Memento Tuxedo Black ink
and cut them with the Detailed Bees dies. I colored a little on 
them with a retired gold marker.
I ran the retired gold twine around tied it to finish it off.

Hope you have an amazing Friday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Honey Bee
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Golden Honey DSP, Whisper White, Basic Black, gold foil
Detailed Bees dies, Parisian dies, gold twine-retired, gold marker-retired







No comments:

Post a Comment