Thursday, February 20, 2020

PP478 & FabFri183 Thanks Butterfly Beauty






I decided my woodland creatures were going to be butterflies.
Other than birds, I think these are the only other creature I have 
for the theme challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
I had these black butterfly dies cut from last week when I made 
some cards. I kept this same sketch from
 fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com and thought it worked well.
I added the butterflies to the white stitched circle after stamping the 
Seaside Spray background circles from Beauty Abounds set
as well as the Memento Tuxedo Black sentiment. 
I popped the circle up over the banner cut from 
lakeside dies in Seaside Spray ( I cut it with the die
 and then cut it in half to place behind)
I placed a black strip behind.
I layered the Seaside Spray gingham paper
plus the piece of Basic Black and white base.
I finished it off with the faceted dots in Seaside Spray.

Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beauty Abounds
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Seaside Spray
Paper: In Color DSP in Seaside Spray, Whisper White,
Seaside Spray, Basic Black
Stitched Shapes dies, Butterfly Beauty dies, 
Lakeside dies, In Color faceted dots in Seaside Spray







7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that's just beautiful! Love your clean design and the colors are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I like the Seaside Spray paired with the black...very striking. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, beautiful - LOVE that gingham, this all sings with the touches of black! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Windy, this is sooo gorgeous! I love the blue gingham and the black butterflies just POP! Amazing card for this week's Player's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fab take on the FF sketch Windy - I love the dramatic black butterflies against the soft blue gingham. This is my favourite kind of CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! The black just pops on that gingham. Thanks for join ing us at The paper players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Windy, those dies are so beautiful. Your butterflies look as they they are about to fly off the card. So glad you joined us at the Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete