Monday, February 17, 2020

FMS422 A Pink Bee Thank You



Yes, you are seeing correctly-it is pink!
I used my sponge brayer to add Blushing Bride ink over both 
of  the designer papers from Golden Honey DSP pack.
I then added some black and white twine and bow before
layering on the Basic Black card stock and the Blushing Bride base.
I cut the scallop rectangle in Blushing Bride
 from the Stitched So Sweetly dies.
I cut the honey comb and bee in black from the Detailed Bee dies
then another bee in Blushing over the top of the black bee.
I stamped the sentiment from Honey Bee in Memento Tuxedo Black
and cut with the label from Smooth Sailing dies..
I finished it off with the black rhinestones!
Hope you can play along with this sweet sketch over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com this week.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Monday to you!
Windy

Stamp set: Honey Bee
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Golden Honey DSP, Whisper White,
Basic Black, Blushing Bride
Stitched So Sweetly dies, Detailed Bee dies, 
black rhinestones, black/white twine, Smooth Sailing dies,
sponge brayer 



3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh pink! What a great idea to add this unexpected blush of color! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! I just love the bee in pink! Great idea to change the colour of the DSP too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully layered design! Thanks for sharing with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete