Monday, February 24, 2020

FMS423 Positive Thank You




I wanted to use Very Vanilla which I have been neglecting lately.
I have a vanilla base and then a piece of vanilla ran through the 
Beads & Baubles embossing folder.
I used the Positive Thoughts set for the Old Olive flower and the 
Pretty Peacock stem and cut them with the matching dies
called Nature's Thoughts.
 I also used the dies to cut small leaves stems in both of those colors. 
I added a strip of Old Olive card stock, Peacock ribbon, and 
a die cut in Pretty Peacock foil.
 Behind all is an oval in vanilla.
I stamped the sentiment in Pretty Peacock ink on vanilla from 
Timeless tropical set and cut with the Ornate Frames dies.
 I finished off with some sequins in Peacock from a past PP (paper pumpkin) kit.
I really like these colors and all worked well with this bundle
over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com  


Thank for stopping by!
Have a wonderful Monday!
Windy

Stamp sets: Positive Thoughts, Timeless Tropical
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Old Olive
Paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive,
Noble Peacock foil in Pretty Peacock, Pretty Peacock
Layering Oval dies, Nature's Thoughts dies, sequins, 
Beads & Baubles embossing folder, Ornate Frames dies,
3/8" reversible ribbon in Old olive/Pretty Peacock



4 comments:

  1. Such a beauty, Windy! Great color choices and wonderful texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colors are lovely on this card. Loved how you placed all items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been struggling with how to use the Peacock bundle. I think I've made 2 cards with it. Thanks for the great alternative idea.

    ReplyDelete