Friday, February 14, 2020

I Love You!

Happy Valentine's Day!


I had a friend ask if I could make her 4 of these for family
this week. She had a card I made a few years ago so 
I remade it best I could with what I have now.
See the original card here.
I used the Stylish Scroll embossing folder in
Flirty Flamingo and layered on Basic Black card stock
plus a white base.
I added the white doily then a stitched circle in Flirty.
I cut the Basic Black butterfly and vellum small butterfly
with the Butterfly Beauty dies.
 I stamped the sentiment from Beautiful Promenade set
and cut with the gold dies. 
I finished it off with some black rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Valentine's Day To You!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful Promenade 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo,
vellum
Butterfly Beauty dies, Stylish Scroll embossing folder, black rhinestones,
Golf Club dies, pearlizied doily, Stitched Shapes dies

No comments:

Post a Comment