Wednesday, February 26, 2020

PP479 Noble Peacock With Foils





I decided to use some of my foil and paper from the 
Noble Peacock collection that I seem to be hoarding
for the sketch challenge this week over at 
Thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
I started with the Very Vanilla base and added a
strip of Pretty Peacock foil to the top and a strip of 
Old Olive foil to bottom. These are cut 1 3/4" by 4".
I used a piece of Noble Peacock specialty paper in 
Blueberry Bushel in the middle.
I then cut the scallop rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly dies
in Very Vanilla card stock.
I stamped on vanilla my peacock from Royal Peacock stamp set
in Blueberry Bushel ink. 
I stamped the overlay in Old Olive ink.
I colored it with Old Olive and Pretty Peacock Stampin Blends.
I cut it out with the matching dies called Detailed Peacock dies.
I popped it on the scallop rectangle.
Then I stamped the sentiment from the Honey Bee set 
in Pretty Peacock ink on vanilla and cut it with a label
from Stitched So sweetly dies.
I finished it off with some Noble Peacock rhinestones 
in Blueberry Bushel. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!
Windy

Stamp sets: Royal Peacock, Honey Bee
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Blueberry Bushel, Old Olive
Stampin Blends- Old Olive and Pretty Peacock
Paper: Noble Peacock specialty paper, Very Vanilla,
Noble Peacock foil paper
Noble Peacock rhinestones, Stitched So sweetly dies,
Detailed Peacock dies 

8 comments:

  1. Wow, your peacock is stunning! You have picked the perfect background! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING, Windy! Love those foils for the background, they are perfect for your beautiful peacock! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant and regal, I love the peacock and your choice of background layers! It's always a treat to see your card in the Paper Players gallery, Windy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your card in the PP gallery and had to stop by to tell you how pretty it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hoarding those papers too Windy - you have used them to create a stunning background for your peacock. Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! I love those hoarded papers and the gorgeous peacock! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Windy! I'm hoarding that paper too, so this is wonderful inspiration to use it. Thank you so much for joining us over at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really lovely card. I've yet to use my stamp and paper but now I will. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete