Tuesday, February 4, 2020

CTS357 Simply The Poppies




First, my DSP is not lined up perfectly. 
The sentiment at the bottom got a little smeared with the last word
and there is a cover up happening. 
I was determined to not re make this card for the sketch challenge 
over at casethissketch.blogspot.com 
I used the Peaceful Poppies DSP in two prints cut at 1 1/2" by 4 1/4" strips
and added them to the white base.
I then cut the white circle and the Rich Razzleberry scallop circle 
with the Layering Circle dies and stamped my poppies 
from Painted Poppies set in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I colored just the flowers in the light Poppy Parade Stampin 
Blends marker then added a little shading with my 
light Blackberry Bliss blend. 
I placed my sentiment at bottom in Memento from 
the Varied Vases set. I had a little adhesive that must have smeared 
down where I stamped the word best and it messed it up.
I then stamped the sentiment again on white cards tock in 
Razzleberry ink and punched it out with a 1/2" circle punch.
I popped it over the mess up and it is now adorable!

Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Painted Poppies, Varied Vases
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Razzleberry
Stampin Blends markers- Poppy Parade, Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Peaceful Poppies DSP, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Layering Circle dies, 1/2" circle punch





No comments:

Post a Comment