Monday, June 15, 2020

FMS439 Thanks A Bunch




Happy Monday...lots of new pink for the sketch challenge
 over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
I got some inspiration from my friend Stesha over at stampinhoot.com
with the water coloring. 
I grabbed some water color paper and sprayed it with 
water then used my aqua painter to drop some 
splashes of the new Magenta Madness ink. 
After it dried, I layered on a square of Magenta Madness 
DSP in a wood print. I then cut a white stitched square 
and popped a bright sunflower form Celebrate Sunflowers up. 
I also used water color paper and Memento Tuxedo Black
plus Magenta Madness, Just Jade and Smoky Slate. 
I cut it with the matching Sunflower dies.
I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Memento 
on Magenta card stock and cut the ends with the 
Lovely Labels pick a punch.
I placed all on a Magenta base and added the bling with 
the in color enamel dots in Magenta. 

Hope you have a wonderful week
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Celebrate Sunflowers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Magenta Madness,
Just Jade, Smoky Slate
Paper: water color, Magenta Madness, Whisper White,
In color DSP in Magenta Madness
Stitched Shapes dies, In Color enamel dots, 
Lovely Labels pick a punch, Aqua Painter, Sunflower dies

3 comments:

  1. What a bright, happy design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would love this color! Splashy and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card! I love all of that pink!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete