Friday, June 19, 2020

Relaxing Day


Wow, I have to remember the million colors I used for this scene!
I did stamped the scene from the new Seaside View set in Memento Tuxedo Black
on white and cut it with the Stitched Rectangle dies.
I colored it with the Stampin blends markers. 
I used Just Jade for plants, Pool Party for water, light Night of Navy for boat.
I used Crumb Cake for the sand, Ivory for the deck, Flirty Flamingo
for the chair cushions and rugs, Daffodil Delight for fruit, 
Smoky Slate for vase and bowl, and Cinnamon Cider for the chairs and table.
I guess that was actually nine colors! 
I then popped it up on a piece of Cinnamon Cider card stock ran through 
the Old World Paper embossing folder.
I then layered it on a Cinnamon base.
I usually do not try to fussy cut words/sentiments but gave it a try.
I think it came out ok with black card stock and white emboss powder.

I hope you have a relaxing day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Seaside View
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersMark
Stampin Blends markers- Pool Party, Crumb Cake,
Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Flirty Flamingo, Night of Navy, 
Daffodil delight, Ivory, Smoky Slate
Paper: Whisper White, Cinnamon Cider, Basic Black
Stitched Rectangle dies, white embossing powder, heat tool, 
Old World Paper embossing folder, 

No comments:

Post a Comment