Monday, June 22, 2020

Peony Garden


I wanted to use the peony flower die cut which is 5 pieces.
Plus there is several leaf dies, too.
I cut the first 4 pieces with Flirty Flamingo card stock. 
I then cut a Basic Gray middle piece for the flower. 
I cut the leaves in Pear Pizzazz. I added all to the 
Peony Garden DSP and Basic Gray base.
I finished it off with some pearls.
I started to use a sentiment but left blank to use either as a
birthday card or any occasion card.
I did not use a stamp set but love the other elements of the 
Peony Garden suite. I think next time I make another 
flower/leaves, I will use a little ink around the edges to get it 
some more dimensions. I could also emboss the flower parts or
stamp on the card stock to make it look like textured.
Lots of choices and techniques.

Hope you have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Paper: Flirty, Flamingo, Basic Gray, Pear Pizzazz, 
and Peony Garden DSP
pearls, Peony dies



No comments:

Post a Comment