Thursday, June 11, 2020

FabFri191 Bigger Than The Ocean




My first card with the awesome Whale Of a Time suite.
My fav in the new SU! catalog!
Perfect for the fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 
sketch challenge this week. 
I grabbed two prints from the Whale Of A Time DSP
and layered them on the Calypso Coral base.
I then stamped the jellyfish from the Whale Done set on white 
card stock in Calypso Coral and Petty Peacock ink. 
I then hand snipped them and placed on either side of my sentiment
stamped in Pretty Peacock ink on a white strip.
I added some sequins for bling to finish it off. 

Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Well Done
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Calypso Coral
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Whale Of A Time DSP
Woven Threads sequins


3 comments:

  1. It's fantastic to see these patterns! I haven't been able to choose which ones to use first. I like the jellyfish too...it needs more love overall! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, check out all those jellyfish! Just got this suite and haven't had time to play with it yet - can't wait now with inspiration like this! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great way to show off that awesome paper! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete