Wednesday, June 10, 2020

PP494 Rain Or Shine





Lovely Theme from Anne Marie this week over at
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
I went for rainbow colors and rain with the umbrella and rain boots!
I started with the retired piece of Best Dressed DSP for the Daffodil striped
background layered on the white base.
I then cut a Stitched So sweetly scalloped rectangle and stamped the
sentiment from Under My Umbrella set in memento Tuxedo Black.
I then stamped the boots from the same set and hand shipped them out.
I stamped the umbrella or parasol from Pretty Parasol set along
with the handle in Black and used the Umbrella
Builder punch for those. I colored all in a rainbow of colors with
Stampin Blends markers-Boots and some umbrella with Balmy Blue,
and more on umbrella in Mint Macaron, Pumpkin Pie,
Highland Heather and Daffodil Delight.
I popped them up and finished it off with a few retired yellow sequin pieces.

Thanks for stopping by and have a rainbow day!
Windy

Stamp sets: Under My Umbrella and Pretty Parasol
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Blends- Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron, Pumpkin Pie,
Highland Heather, and Daffodil Delight (all light markers)
Paper: Whisper White, Best Dressed DSP-retired
yellow sequins-retired, Stitched So sweetly dies,
Umbrella Builder punch

4 comments:

  1. So cute, Windy! Pretty Parasol is on my Wish List. I love what you did with it. The DSP was the perfect choice. It exudes sunshine! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ann, the first thing I thought of when I saw your card was rays of sunshine in the background. Such a cute umbrella and boots, I love your design Windy. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute...and I don't even remember seeing that DSP in the Best Dressed series, but it is perfect for your umbrella and boots! Thanks for sharing this at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Windy, I love all of the fabulous pops of color on that pretty parasol. I just received that stamp set and this is beautiful inspiration. Bright and beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete