Monday, June 8, 2020

FMS438 You Are Loved Sunflower




I decided to color the small sunflower when I saw the 
fun sketch over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
I think I love the Pretty Peacock in the middle as well as the 
Mango Melody on the petals! I also colored the leaves
in with Old Olive all with the Stampin Blends markers.
I cut it out with the matching Sunflower dies. 
I cut a Stitched Label in white and stamped the sentiment 
from the same Celebrate Sunflowers set in pretty Peacock. 
For the background and sketch I ran the white cards tock
through the Ornate Floral embossing folder then added a strip of 
Pretty Peacock designer paper in a gingham print.
Also a bit of Pretty Peacock trim ribbon down the side. 
I layered all on a Pretty Peacock base.
I also finished the flower with some clear epoxy dots.
Hopefully you have a wonderful Monday
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Celebrate Sunflowers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pretty Peacock
Stampin Blends markers-Pretty Peacock, 
Mango Melody, and Old Olive
Paper: Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, 
In Color DSP-Pretty Peacock
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Sunflowers dies, 
Pretty Peacock linen ribbon,
 Ornate Floral embossing folder,
clear epoxy dots





4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Windy! Love the gingham and twice with the sunflower. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Windy! Love that little sunflower and the pretty gingham paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sunflower.....and pretty new background!

    ReplyDelete