Tuesday, June 9, 2020

CTS375 Thank You Forever Greenery

CTS_375


I used the Forever Greenery suite 
for the sketch challenge card today over at 
casethissketch.blogspot.com 
I did a little casing from my friend Brian King who is also
a designer over at Case This Sketch. 
I stated with the Just Jade base and added a layer 
of Whisper White before the Forever Greenery print 
for a background. I cut the label die in Just Jade 
from the Tasteful Labels dies. I then stamped the leaves 
from the Forever Fern stamp set on Whisper White
in Pear Pizzazz and Shaded Spruce inks. 
I cut them with the Forever Flourishing dies along with gold foil.
I also stamped the sentiment from Free As A Bird in 
Shaded Spruce ink on a white banner from Tasteful Labels dies. 
I finished it off with the gold glitter dot. 

Have a lovey Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Free As A Bird, Forever Fern
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Shaded Spruce
Paper: Just Jade, Whisper White, Forever Greenery DSP,
gold foil
Tasteful Labels dies, Forever Flourishing dies, 
gold glitter dot



No comments:

Post a Comment