Wednesday, June 24, 2020

PP496 Thanks A Ton




Don't you just love Granny Apple Green?
I used it here to match the fun print of designer paper
 I used with all the fish from Whale Of a Time DSP for 
Joanne's clean and simple thanks challenge this week over at
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
I did a little casing from page 95 of the new SU! catalog but 
changed up the color and it is not a shaker card.
I used a Granny Apple Green base and then another piece of the 
same color ran through though the Seabed Embossing folder. 
I punched a circle with my 2 1/2" circle punch so you can 
see the ocean scene underneath. 
I stamped the whale from Whale Done in Blackberry Bliss ink
 and used the matching punch to punch him out. 
I then stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink on Blackberry 
Bliss card stock and heat embossed in white.
I then cut the sentiment up to add. 
A few blue sequin to give some bling to finish it up.

I love the Whale Of A Time suite!
Hope you have a fun day 
and thanks for stopping by! 
Windy

Stamp set: Whale Done
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, VersaMark
Paper: Granny Apple Green, Whisper White,
Blackberry Bliss, Whale Of A Time DSP
2 1/2" circle punch, Whale Builder punch, blue sequin, 
Seabed embossing folder, white embossing powder, heat tool




3 comments:

  1. Windy, I love this set - and the DSP and you showcased it beautifully. I love the circle cut out of the embossing folder with the DSP. Fabulous. So glad you shared this with us at the Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Granny Apple Green - and am in love with this set too! I still haven't inked mine up though - you and Jaydee are killing me with your gorgeous cards! I am now going to have to get that embossing folder too!! Thanks for playing along with my CAS Thanks challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Windy! Love that green. Thanks for playing along at PP this week!

    ReplyDelete