Thursday, June 25, 2020

FabFri192 Give Thanks Wreath



Well, I did it..I worked all 5 new in colors into my
cute square wreath card for the challenge over at 
fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com this week.
I love how it turned out! I grabbed the Cinnamon Cider 
designer paper in the wood print for the background.
I layered it with a piece of Just Jade and a Cinnamon base
cut 4 1/4" square. I cut two different greenery wreaths
in Just Jade card stock with the Wreath Builder dies.
I also cut a Magenta Madness bow for the top of my wreath.
I stamped the flowers from the Arrange a Wreath set in 
Bumblebee, Misty Moonlight and Magenta Madness and 
cut them with matching dies. 
I had to add rhinestones for some bling, of course!
I finally stamped the sentiment from the set in Cinnamon
and cut it with a Ornate Frames die.

Hope you have a lovely day and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Arrange a Wreath
Ink: Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight, Cinnamon Cider, and 
Bumblebee
Paper: Just Jade, Cinnamon Cider, Whisper White, Magenta Madness
and 2020-2022 in color DSP in Cinnamon Cider
Ornate Frames dies, Wreath Builder dies, rhinestones




3 comments:

  1. The Arrange a Wreath set/dies are perfect to use for this color challenge! I like the square design and the rhinestones! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Windy - just got this set myself, but I haven't used it yet - how perfect is it for our colors?? Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love that wreath, perfect way to use the new In Colors! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete