Monday, July 13, 2020

FMS443 and FF0063 Hello Sunshine



Fun sketch for the freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com this week.
I also used elements for the challenge over at 
festivefridaychallenge.com with flower, polka dots and die cuts!
I stamped the sunflower from the Celebrate Sunflowers set
on white with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with the 
Stampin Blends in mango Melody, Daffodil Delight and Misty Moonlight.
I then cut it with the matching die called Sunflowers dies.
I pooped it on the layer of white and the triangles of Misty
Moonlight DSP. I added all to the Misty Moonlight base.
I stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink
on white from the Under My Umbrella set
and cut with the Ornate Frames dies. 
I added the linen thread bow to finish it off. 

Hope you can play along with the challenge and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Celebrate Sunflowers and Under My Umbrella
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Mango Melody, Misty Moonlight, Daffodil Delight
Paper: 2020-2022 in color DSP in Misty Moonlight,
Whisper White, Misty Moonlight
Ornate Frames dies, linen thread, Sunflowers dies


10 comments:

  1. The flower compliments the card as it turned out beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this sunflower in yellow and blue! Thanks for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very nice. what measurement do you use to cut these triangles? I have not seen a card like this before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty this is! Love the sunny flower and your pretty blue DSP. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bold sunflower is so striking against that beautiful background! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. are there any instructions for this card please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I just cut two triangles at 4" by 3" and layered on the white cut at 4" by 5 1/4". Thanks

      Delete
  7. Thank you for answering. It is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a super cute, bright and happy card! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!
    Blessings,
    Beth McCullough-Festive Friday-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is going to be a card I CASE very shortly. I love the layout and the colors!

    ReplyDelete