Sunday, July 12, 2020

Birthday Cocktails





Yes, My daughter Amanda is 25 today!
Can't believe it but so proud of her!
I made this card for her in some of her fav colors.
I added the embossed layer of Coastal Cabana to the 
Coastal base. I then cut dies from the Stitched Nested Labels dies
in black and white card stock. I stamped the sentiments on white card stock
from the Nothing's Better Than set in Memento Tuxedo Black. 
I hand snipped the top one and the bottom one was cut with the 
scallop edged die from Tasteful Labels dies. 
I stamped all three glass on white card stock and cut them out with matching die.
I stamped the colors with the two step stamps in the set.
First drink I colored the inside stamp with Mango Melody and Poppy Parade.
The lemon wedge in Daffodil delight and the umbrella in Cabana.
The second drink inside with Flirty Flamingo ink and the lime wedge 
\with Granny Apple Green and the umbrella with Daffodil.
The last drink has inside with Cabana and Daffodil ink and the 
orange wedge is in Calypso Coral plus the umbrella is in
Flirty Flamingo. I then cut the Cocktail die out in white card stock
and colored it with Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody and Coastal Cabana
markers. 
Inside, I used a retired set called Number of Years. 

Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Nothing's Better Than and Number of Years-retired
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green,
Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody, Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade,
Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Basic Black
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Tasteful Labels dies,
Brick & Mortar EF, Love You Better Than dies
  

No comments:

Post a Comment