Tuesday, July 7, 2020

PP498 Big Deal Birthday






I got a cute flap fun fold card from Julie Davison over at 
juliedavison.blogspot.com  for the fun fold 
challenge over at thepaperplayers.blospot.com 
Great theme by Ann this week with fancy/fun folds!
I used the Whale Of A Time suite for the theme which
turned out sooooo cute!
I started with a piece of Pretty Peacock card stock cut 
5 1/2" by 6 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4". 
I added a strip of Whale of A Time DSP to the front of that flap.
I cut a piece of white card stock 4" by 5 1/4" and stamped the 
sentiment from the Whale Done set in Pretty Peacock ink on the top corner. 
I added some fish in stamped off Just Jade ink. 
I then cut a Calypso Coral Stitched Nested Label and scored it at the top
to fold under and attach to the underside of the white then attached the 
white card stock piece.
On the new tab in Coral, I stated adding the punched out pieces
to make my whale.
 I punched out Pretty Peacock, Just Jade and Basic Black for an eye. 
I stamped a bit on the top of my whale in Peacock ink for texture.
I stamped the sentiment from Timeless Tulips in Peacock ink 
on a white banner cut with the Tasteful Labels dies.

Hope you have a fun day and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Timeless Tulips, Whale Done
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Just Jade
Paper: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Just Jade,
Basic Black, Pretty Peacock, Whale Of A Time DSP 
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Whale builder punch, Tasteful Labels dies



5 comments:

  1. I just love this!Fabulous fold design and a fresh and fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool fold, Windy! It's perfect for showcasing this amazing whale! LOVE it! Thank you for playing in my fun and fancy fold challenge this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Windy! A simple yet effective fancy fold and that pop of coral against the blue is fabulous. Combined with the cute whale and sea paper, this is a wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ocean scene! So cute. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Windy! That pop of bright color is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete