Friday, July 3, 2020

GDP247 A Beautiful Beach Day




Love this set-Beautiful Moments!
I stamped the sweet girls on white shimmer card stock
in Memento Tuxedo Black and cut withe the Stitched Square
from Stitched Shapes dies. Love coloring it
with aqua painter and inks. I used the 
Sahara Sand and Coastal Cabana for the background colors.
I colored the dresses Flirty Flamingo and Magenta Madness.
I did the hair in Crushed Curry and the buckets in Smoky Slate.
I stamped the sentiment in black on the Ornate Frame die in 
Very Vanilla card stock. It was added after placing the 
braided linen trim on the Old World Paper embossed Coastal 
Cabana card stock. I added to the Crumb Cake base. 

Hope you can play along with the theme challenge this week at
global-design-project.com
Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp set: Beautiful Moments
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Crushed Curry,
Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, Sahara Sand, Flirty Flamingo,
and Magenta Madness
Paper: Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Shimmer white, Very Vanilla
Aqua Painter, Stitched Shapes dies, Ornate Frames dies,
Old World Paper embossing folder, braided linen trim

1 comment: