Wednesday, July 15, 2020

FF0063 Ornate Style In Pinks



I decided to make another card with the picks from 
festivefridaychallenge.com and use pinks, greens,
die cut and flowers. 
I stamped the flowers from Ornate Style stamp set
on white in memento Tuxedo Black ink and 
colored them with shades of pink and green in Stampin Blends markers.
I used Rococo Rose on the two big bottom flowers,
Flirty Flamingo for the small flowers and Rich Razzleberry for the daisies.
I colored the leaves in Just Jade.
I hand snipped and popped it up on the white stitched nested label die 
in white. I added the sentiment from Free As A Bird in Rococo Rose ink
to the label. 
I used the retired Rocco Rose printed designer paper for a background
and layered on a white base.
I finished it off with some retired Rococo Rose gems.

Hope you have a wonderful day and
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Ornate Style and Free As A Bird
Ink: Memento Tuxedo, Rococo Rose 
Stampin Blends markers-Flirty Flamingo, Rococo Rose,
Rich Razzleberry, Just Jade
Paper: Rococo Rose DSP, Whisper White
Rococo Rose gems, Stitched Nested Labels dies 






1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Windy! You've really captured some gorgeous colors in this bouquet.

    ReplyDelete