Friday, July 24, 2020

GDP250 Happy Birthday Purple Peony




I designed a purple birthday card for my friend and 
downline Joann's birthday this week and the 
global-design-project.com sketch challenge. 
I used a Gorgeous Grape base and layered two prints from 
the retired Gorgeous Grape designer print paper.
I then cut a Purple Posy swirl from the Painted labels dies.
I cut the four pieces of Grape card stock for the flower plus
the black piece for in the middle.  
I also stamped the sentiment stamp from
 Clubhouse stamp set in Grape on the Purple Posy
Ornate Frames die. I finished off with the 
Purple Posy gems-retired. 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Clubhouse
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Purple Posy and Basic Black, Brights 
DSP-Gorgeous Grape 
Ornate Frames dies, Peony dies, Painted Labels dies
Purple Posy gems


1 comment:

  1. I do so love purple and your card. Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete