Monday, July 6, 2020

FMS442 and FF0062 A Bunch Of Sunflowers






Sweet sketch over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
this week and I decided to heat emboss the sunflowers!
It also worked out great for another entry in 
festivefridaychallenge.com with CAS design,
Monochrome palette and floral theme plus stitching.
I stamped the sunflowers three times from Celebrate Sunflowers
on Night of Navy card stock in VersaMark ink and used white emboss powder.
I cut them out with the matching die.
I arranged them on the piece of In Good Taste DSP cut with the 
Stitched Rectangle die and layered on the Navy base.
I stamped the sentiment on s trip of white card stock
in Night of Navy ink. 
I wanted to add gems or some bling but kept it simple. 

Hope you have a blessed Monday and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Celebrate Sunflowers
Ink: VersaMark, Night of Navy
Paper: In Good Taste DSP, Whisper White, Night of Navy
White emboss powder, Sunflowers dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, heat tool


4 comments:

  1. I love the fresh and simple Night of Navy/White combo - beautiful with the detailed sunflowers! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've pulled different elements together for this sweet card. Love the monochromatic tones, too. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Windy! The sunflowers look awesome in the monochromatic blues. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing over at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat use of the sunflowers! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete